Today my mom told me that my father used to bring her cards and a bouquet 💐 of flowers every time she gave birth. (Which is 7 times)
Isn’t this just so cute? My parents had an arranged marriage and my mom was married to my father at a really young age. My mom was only 16.(the marriage was solemnised by the consent of both, my father and my mother) My father is a businessman and we’re rich so, he fulfilled all my mom’s wishes.(Wow, this is actually like a fairy tale)
Not only that, my father has 2 wives.(My mom is the second wife)
My father not only kept both his wives satisfied, but also made them happy.
In addition, I also made these egg muffins in the picture above. They tasted really delicious. I’ll share the recipe soon.
Leave me some cute stories in the comments below.😊Hope you guys have a good weekend. God bless you.❤️
Hello guys! I’m back😊 Today we discuss about the Muslim view on Halloween. Having views and acting on them is a totally different thing and many Muslims around the world celebrate Halloween, even I do.💕
1. Halloween is actually disliked as it is not permissible to change your appearance because Allah made us all beautiful and we have no need to change our appearances whether it is by plastic surgery or just makeup. I mean, using makeup to look neat is ok, but using it to look like a ghost is not OK! Isn’t it beautiful that Islam asks you to accept yourself the way you are, even if you’re fat or as thin as a match stick, Islam still promotes self love.
2. Islam also tells us to pray to have protection from evil and bad. Offering the dead any food or gift wouldn’t help. Only the God can help. Only Allah can guide and protect us so, it is against Islam to celebrate Halloween.
3. Sharing food and love with others is promoted by Islam and we all should definitely do this, but do you think that that it’s ok to only share sweets and food on one day? Where is our humanity-if not religion- on all other days? Don’t you think we should share not only our food, but also our belongings with others when they are in need?
4. Tricking someone is also considered bad in Islam as Islam and the life of the Prophet(P.B.U.H) always tells us to be truthful and not to play jokes on others. Jokes might be for fun, but I actually consider them bad as there are so many more ways to have fun and laugh, just saying.💕
5. Islam doesn’t tells you not to have fun, infact, Muslims have their own festivals like Eid-ul-Azha and Eid-ul-Fitr based upon their religious beliefs. We also get Eidi (money) from elders so it’s a lot of fun.
At last, I’ll end it with an authentic narration by the Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H), “Whoever immitates a people is from them.” This just shows that a person who tries copying someone will eventually succeeds in being the person himself. If we imitate a good person or thing,we’ll be good and if we imitate a bad person or thing, we’ll be bad. I’ll end it by saying, do what you feel right and what brings you closer to God and gives you peace and a feeling of contentment. Allah hafiz.❤️
I feel like I’ve been trapped in a world I was not made for. I want to fly high and soar through the clouds like a bird, but I am not given the opportunity to do so. I want to make everyone happy and everything perfect, but that’s not how this world works. I want corruption and bad to perish and I want justice, love and truth to prevail over all. I see people throwing garbage on the roads and it makes me feel bad for the poor earth. I see so much bad happening, but I don’t have the power or authority to stop it. I see people not only doing bad to others, but also harming themselves. What can I do when everyone thinks of me as a young, 15 year old immature girl?